ADVERTISE ON REEL LITERATURE
Thank you for your interest in advertising on Reel Literature! Our website reviews books and their movie adaptations. We also write original posts and share news geared toward your target audience, book lovers of all ages. Reel Literature offers affordable advertising options for companies looking to reach people who love books and the movies they inspire.
Size and Location
- 300 x 250 Ad (Sidebar in purple, 3 spots available)
- 300 x 600 Ad (Sidebar in red, 1 spot available)
- 1200 x 200 Ad (Footer in black, 1 spot available)
Sidebar advertising will appear in the right sidebar on the main blog page and all individual blog post pages. New advertising is placed at the bottom of the sidebar and will move higher as other advertising terms expire. Footer advertising will appear at the bottom of the content on the main blog page, the index page, and all individual blog post pages.
Advertising is available for 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month periods. Payment is required in advance through PayPal. The rate for the 6-month advertising period includes a 5% discount. The 12-month advertising period includes a 10% discount.
- 300 x 250 Ad: 3 Months – $120 | 6 Months – $228 | 12 Months – $432
- 300 x 600 Ad: 3 Months – $180 | 6 Months – $342 | 12 Months – $648
- 1200 x 200 Ad: 3 Months – $300 | 6 Months – $570 | 12 Months – $1080
- All advertising must be approved for appropriate and related content before acceptance.
- We do not accept flash ads, ads that include animation or GIFs, or text link ads.
- File sizes must be less than 50 MB.
- Ads must be received within 48 hours of the ad campaign launch.
- In compliance with Google guidelines, all advertising links will be labeled as “no-follow”.
- We are unable to provide click stats, impressions or analytics for advertisers.
Additional Collaboration Opportunities
- Sponsored Blog Post ($)
- Sponsored Social Media Post ($)
- Product Review ($)
($) Denotes a Fee-Based Opportunity
Please contact us about launching your ad campaign or collaborating with Reel Literature!